Exciting Times Ahead! You are looking to buy a home and for most of us, that means getting a mortgage. To help you get started we have compiled a list of things to consider during the home buying process.
Contact us today for your free consultation and leverage our proven track record and experience to your advantage.
- Determine a down payment amount based on your available funds
- Decide on a monthly payment amount that fits into your budget
- Start gathering important income and asset documents
- Get a pre-approval letter from an Independent Mortgage Professional
- Consult with a Real Estate Agent
- Shop for your home
- Make an offer. Consider asking for seller’s contribution to assist in paying for your closing fees and any remaining taxes for the year
- Consider a home inspection
- A home appraisal will be completed to determine the value of the property
- Do a final walk-through
- Sign final closing documents
- Transfer Utilities
- Change your address with United States Postal Service